Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
The objective of this course is to make student Confident in Computer operations and communication in English. Good English communication and sound knowledge in Computer Operations will prepare you for getting Jobs in entry level and advanced positions in Companies. This course is appropriate for those who are seeking a career in administrative Position, Secretary Position, Office Coordinator, Data entry, Database Management Positions etc.
- Computer Basic
- Creating Folder
- MS Paint
- Input units
- Output unit
- Central Processing Units
- What is Hardware
- What is Software
- Basic English
- Focus on fluency and coherence
- Speaking Skills in English
MS Office Word
- Typing the text
- Alignment of text
- Editing Text: Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Clear, Find & Replace
- Save As
- Font Size
- Font Style
- Font Color
- Use the Bold, Italic and Underline
- Change the Text Case
- Page Setup
- Setting margins Print Preview
- Print, working with Tabs and Intends
- Clipart and Picture
- Word Art
- Columns and Orderings - To Add Columns to a Document
- To Change the Order of Objects
- Page Number
- Date & Time
- Inserting custom Header and Footer
- Add section break to a document
- Multilevel numbering and Bulleting
- Tables –Working with Tables
- Table Formatting
- Table Styles
- Styles and Content –Using Build- in Styles
- Modifying Styles
- Creating Styles
- Creating a list style
- Table of contents and references
- Adding internal references
- Adding a Footnote
- Shortcut Keys
MS Office Excel
- Understanding rows and columns
- Naming Cells
- Working with excel work book
- Wrap text
- Merge and Centre
- Modifying Columns, Rows, & Cells
- Printing Workbook
- Page Setup
- Print Area
- Print Preview
- Creating Simple
- Setting up your own formula
- Date and Time Functions
- Financial Functions
- Logical Functions
- Lookup and Reference Functions Mathematical Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Text Functions
- Create a Chart with the Chart Wizard
- Create an effective chart with Chart Tool such as Design
- Understand PivotTables
- Create a PivotTable
- Framework Using the PivotTable and PivotChart
- Create Pivot Chart from pivot Table
- Protecting a workbook with a password
- Working with Comments
- Insert Excel Objects and Charts in Word Document and Power point Presentation
- Presentation Basics
- Text Basics
- Working with Slides Using Different Views from the PowerPoint Window
- To Apply a Theme
- Modify Themes
- Background Styles
- Pictures and Clip Art
- Working with Lists
- Inserting Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Edit Hyperlinks and Action Button
- Word Art and Shapes
- Insert a Table
- Table Styles
- Formatting a Table Style
- Inserting Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Modifying the Chart Layout
- Inserting Movie From a Computer File
- Inserting Sound
- Other Sounds and Movies Option
- Inserting SmartArt Graphics
- Modifying and Formatting Smart art Graphics
- Default Animation
- Custom Animation
- Modify a Default or Custom Animation
- To Reorder Animation Using Transitions
- Apply a Slide Transition
- Modifying a Transition
- Advancing to the Next Slide
- Making Changes to All Slides
- To Insert a Picture on All Slides
- Making Changes to Specific Layouts
- Get Acquainted with Access
- Create a Database
- Create and Modify Tables
- Relate Tables
- Enter and Edit Data
- Print Records
- Extract Information with Queries
- Create Advanced Queries
- Understand Form and Report Design Basics
- Create Custom Forms and Sub forms
- Create and Customize Reports and Sub reports
- Create Charts and Graphs
- Speed Up Your Database
- Exchange Data with Outside Sources
- Introduction To Outlook
- Configuring an outlook Account
- Introduction to Outlook 2007 User Interface
- Arranging Items Inside The contents Pane
- Setting the current View
- Performing an Instant search
- Backup Outlook Data
- Archiving Outlook Data
- Working With MS Outlook 2007 - Composing and Sending message
- Reading Messages
- Printing E-Mail Message
- Replying to a Message
- Forwarding a message
- Cleaning up the mailbox
- Setting Rules in outlook
- Managing Contacts
Internet and Email
- What is Internet?
- Receiving Incoming Messages
- Sending Outgoing Messages
- Email addressing
- Email attachments
- Search engines
- Text chatting
- Voice chatting
- Video conferencing
- Blogging fundamentals
English Level 2
- Communication English
- Practices for effective interviews
- Practices for drafting various types of letters and representation
- Methods of business communication
No data found
|Academic Level||GCE N LEVEL|
|Language Proficiency||ILETS 4.5 OR GCE N LEVEL|
|Origin of Course||Self Developed|
|Mode Of Study||Face-to-Face|
|Fulltime||6 months(5 days X 3 hrs)|
|Part time||10 months(2 days X 2 hrs)|
|Intakes||October, Dec, Feb, April|
|Written, Assignments/Projects, Practical|
|Average Student-Teacher: 5:1|
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
Certificate in Computer & Office Skills
Fantastic Course, Fantastic Education Centre & very friendly and supportive trainers. Would highly recommend G-TEC for the next course.
Excellent and well planned training program. The Instructor was able to answer the queries confidently. One of the best Java Programming training and ...
"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...