Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
* Chinese New Year Offer. 10% Off for Programming Courses & 7% Off for Multimedia & Ms Office Courses. Offer Extended till 04/02/2019
The objective of this course is to provide Students the basic knowledge of computers and makes students proficient in computer fundamentals, Ms Office skills, Computer aided designing and Hardware & trouble shooting.
1.This Course gives basic Foundation of Computer fundamental.
2.Make Student an expert in Microsoft office package and Computer Aided Desiging And Hardware & Troubleshooting.
- Computer basics
- Introduction to Computer
- Classification of Computers
- Basics Computer organizations
- Memory unit
- Input/output units
- Types of Computer
- MS Paint
- Files and Folder
- Add/Remove programs
- Text Basics
- Saving Documents
- Formatting Text
- Working with Objects
- Header & Footers
- Working with bullets and numbered lists
- Mail Merge
- Proofing the document
- Introduction to Excel
- Perform Calculations with Functions Sort and Filter Data with Excel
- Create Effective Charts to Present Data Visually Analyze Data Using PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Protecting and Sharing the work book
- Use Macros to Automate Tasks
- Setting Up Your PowerPoint Environment
- Themes and Background Styles Working With Objects Hyperlinks and Action ButtonsWorking with Tables
- Working with Charts
- Inserting Charts
- Working With Movies and Sounds
- Working with the SmartArt: Animation and Slide Transition
- Using the Slide Master
- Proofing and Printing Slides
COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN
- Getting Familiar with AutoCAD
- Understanding the Drafting Tools
- Drawing 2D Objects
- Editing AutoCAD Objects
- Editing with the Modify Panel Tools
- Getting Organized with LayersUsing Blocks
- Design Center
- Creating Text
- Using Dimension
- Gathering Information
- Using Dimension
- Introducing Hardware
- Introducing Operating Systems
- PC Repair Fundamentals
- Form Factors and Power Supplies
- Processors and Chipsets
- Upgrading Memory
- Hard Drives
- Installing and Supporting I/O Devices
- Multimedia Devices and Mass Storage
- Installing Windows Operating systems
- Installing & configuring software
- Troubleshooting windows Startup issues
- PCs on a Network
- Securing your PC
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
No data found
|Academic Level||IELTS 5.5 OR GCE O LEVEL|
|Mode Of Study||Face-to-Face|
|Those who do not meet the above requirements, should be 18 years and above with at least two years of working Experience(Matured Entry Route)|
|Fulltime||3 months(5 days X 3 hrs)|
|Part time||6 months(2 days X 3 hrs)|
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
Diploma in Computer Science
Fantastic Course, Fantastic Education Centre & very friendly and supportive trainers. Would highly recommend G-TEC for the next course.
Excellent and well planned training program. The Instructor was able to answer the queries confidently. One of the best Java Programming training and ...
"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...