Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
The objective of the course is to enables students to create powerful set of Web tools and animations for Web pages. It includes the study of designing Software to make attractive logos and Flash presentation in websites.
- Uses of Computer Networks
- Network hardware
- Local Area Network(LAN)
- Metropolitan Area Network(MAN)
- Wide Area Networks(WAN)
- Wireless Networks
- Internetworks(Internet) The World Wide Web
- The Client side
- The Server side
- Writing a webpage in HTML
- Locating Information on the Web
- DNS(Domain Name Servers)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Dream Weaver
- Uploading Website in Internet
- XML(eXtensible Markup Language)
Introduction to flash and Photoshop
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Working with Images
- Transforming the Selections Drawing
- Painting and Retouching Tools
- Creating Banner Using Photosop
- Creatting buttons and Logos
- Create a website image using photoshop
- Introduction to Flash
- Getting Started with Drawing Tools
- Working with Objects and Text
- Working with TIMELINE
- Embedding flash in HTML page
- Menu and Button creation in flash
- Flash banner creation
- introduction to action scrips
- Introduction to Programming logic
- Flowchart symbols and flowchart
- Pseudo code
- Documentation and Maintenance
- Introduction to Relational Database Management Systems
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- DCL Commands
- PL/SQL Programming
- Views.Java script (Data Types, Arrays, Operators, Functions, Objects, events, Cookies) or VB script (Basics of VB Script, Operators, Functions, Objects, Events)
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Validating user input
- Accessing and managing data with ADO.NET
- Creating new controls In ASP.NET
- Migration and their operability
- Managing state with ASP.NET
- Master pages
- Improving Performance with Caching
- Tracing and debugging in ASP.NET
- Configuring and deploying ASP.NET Applications
- A project work in Visual Basic gives students more foundation in programming
No data found
|Academic Level||GCE O LEVEL|
|Language Proficiency||IELTS 5.5 OR GCE O LEVEL|
|Mode Of Study||Face-to-Face|
|Fulltime||6 months(5 days X 3 hrs)|
|Part time||10 months(2 daysX 2 hrs)|
|Intakes||1st Feb, 1st June, 1st October|
|Written, Assignments/Projects, Practical|
|Average Student-Teacher: 5:1|
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
Diploma in Web Technology
Fantastic Course, Fantastic Education Centre & very friendly and supportive trainers. Would highly recommend G-TEC for the next course.
Excellent and well planned training program. The Instructor was able to answer the queries confidently. One of the best Java Programming training and ...
"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...