Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
* Chinese New Year Offer. 10% Off for Programming Courses & 7% Off for Multimedia & Ms Office Courses. Offer Extended till 04/02/2019
This course covers more deeper knowledge in computer architecture and more strong foundation in Object oriented programming using C++ and C#.net.
The Syllabus covering Operating Systems, Computer Organisation, Object Oriented Programming with C++, C++ Lab, Relational Database Management, Distributed Computing, Programming in C#.Net, C# Lab. At the end of the course students have to do a project work in C# or C++ programming.
- Operating System
- History of Operating System
- Operating System Concepts
- System Calls
- The Shell
- Basic Structure of Computer hardware and Software
- Functional units
- Basic Operational Concepts
- Bus structures
- Distributed Computing.Addressing Modes and Machine Program Sequencing
- Memory Locations
- Encoding of information
- Main memory operations
- Instruction and instruction sequencing
- Addressing modes
- Assembly language
- Basic Input-Output Operations
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Union and Bit Fields
- Classes and Objects
- Constructors and destructors
- Template and Exception handling
- File organization
- Turbo Graphics
- Preprocessor Directive and I/O Operations
- Introduction to Relational Database Management Systems
- Entity-Relationship Diagram
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- DCL Commands
- PL/SQL Programming-Joins
- First Normal form
- Second Normal Form
- Third Normal Form
- Forth Normal Form
- Distributed Computed Systems Examples
- Weakness and Strength of Distributed Systems
- Interprocess Communications(IPC)
- Paradigms for Distributed Applications
- Introduction .NET Framework and Visual Studio
- Getting Started with C#
- Working with Control Flow Statements and Exceptions
- Understanding Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Introducing Windows Forms
- Working with data and ADO.net
- A project work in C++ or C#.net
No data found
|Academic Level||Diploma or Degree|
|Language Proficiency||IELTS 5.5 OR GCE O LEVEL|
|Mode Of Study||Face-to-Face|
|Fulltime||12 months(5 days X 5 hrs)|
|Intakes||15 Dec - 14 Dec(12 months), 25 May - 24 May(12 months)|
|Part time||24months(2 days X 2 hrs)|
|Written, Assignments/Projects, Practical|
|Average Student-Teacher: 5:1|
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
PG Diploma in Computer Application
Fantastic Course, Fantastic Education Centre & very friendly and supportive trainers. Would highly recommend G-TEC for the next course.
Excellent and well planned training program. The Instructor was able to answer the queries confidently. One of the best Java Programming training and ...
"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...