"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
|Course Name||Duration||Entry Requirement||Fee (SGD)|
|Auto Cad 2D||16 hrs||Basic Computer Knowledge||S$370|
- Understanding the AutoCAD Window,Starting a Drawing,Panning and Zooming to Adjust Your View,Understanding the Layout View,Understanding How Command Options Work.
- Understanding the AutoCAD Coordinate System, Setting Up a Drawing, Using a Digital T Square and Triangle,Getting a Visual Reference with the Grid Mode, Snapping to the Grid or Other Regular Intervals , Changing the Grid and Snap Settings, Selecting Exact Locations on Objects,Aligning Objects Using Object Snap Tracking and Tracking Points, Using the Temporary Tracking Point Feature.
- Working with the Draw Panel, Drawing Straight Lines,Drawing Circles and Arcs,Drawing Curves,Drawing Parallel Lines, Drawing Revision Clouds,Working with Hatch Patterns and Solid Fills, Drawing Regular Polygons, Using Objects to Lay Out Your Drawing.
- Selecting Objects, Editing the Windows Way, Changing Objects with Grips and Dynamic Input, Controlling Objects Using the Properties Palette.
- Selecting Objects, Erasing Objects, Joining Objects, Moving and Copying, Scaling, Stretching, and Rotating, Breaking an Object into Two, Editing Xrefs and Blocks,Editing Polylines.
- Creating and Assigning Layers, Setting the Current Layer, Controlling Layer Visibility, Locking Layers from Printing and Editing, Finding the Layers You Want, Taming an Unwieldy List of Layers, Saving and Recalling Layer Settings, Using the Layers Panel to Manage Layers, Organizing Visual Content by, Using Properties .
- Organizing Objects by Using Groups, Getting Multiple Uses from Drawings using External References, Keeping Track of Drawing Components with Design Center, Keeping Tools on Hand with the Tool Palettes Window.
- Adding and Formatting Text, Understanding Text and Scale, Using Styles to Organize Your Fonts, Adding Single Words with the Single-Line Text Object, Adding Tables to Your Drawing.
- Understanding the Parts of an AutoCAD Dimension,Dimensioning in the Model or Layout View,Drawing Linear Dimensions,Dimensioning Nonorthogonal Objects,Adding a Note with an Arrow Using the Leader Tool,Using Ordinate Dimensions,Adding Tolerance Notation,Editing Dimensions, Setting Up the Dimension’s Appearance.
- Measuring Areas,Finding the Coordinate of a Point, Measuring Distaices, Measuring Angles, Getting the Genera! Status of the Drawing, Finding the Time Spent on a Drawing, Finding Text in a Drawing
- Setting Up a Drawing for Printing, Printing Your Drawing, Storing Your Printer Settings, Controlling Color, Lines, and Fills Through Plot Styles,Assigning Named Plot Styles, Directly to Layers and Objects, Converting a Drawing from Color Plot Styles to Named Plot Styles .
No data found
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...