"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
- We accept students if they meet our entry requirements / pre-requisites
- We match students’ needs and proficiencies for the courses offered by means of an objective assessment / suitability test.
- We notify students at least seven(7) days in advance for any delay in the course commencement date. Such postponement is kept within two (2) weeks.
- Students are awarded Certificate, Diploma or Degree if they passed the prescribed examinations and have achieved at least 90% attendance.
- Our teachers / lecturers are qualified and committed to conduct the full course curriculum.
- The total duration of classroom learning shall adhere to the published timetable
- We offer students adequate facilities and support services to foster a conducive and pleasant learning experience