"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
|Course Name||Duration||Entry Requirement||Fee (SGD)|
|MS Outlook||8 hrs||Beginner of Computer||S$190|
- Understanding the Outlook Program Screen
- Understanding Items
- Understanding the Message Window
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Configuring an outlook Account
- Introduction To outlook User Interface
- Composing and Sending an Email Message
- Specifying Message Options
- Formatting Text
- Checking your Spelling
- Attaching a File to a Message
- Receiving and Reading E-mail
- Replying to and Forwarding a Message
- Opening an Attachment
- Deleting a Message
- Flagging a Message for Follow-up
- Using Color Categories
- Viewing Conversations
- Managing Conversations
- Sorting Messages
- Using Stationery and Themes
- Changing Message Format
- Dealing with Junk E-mail
- Inserting a Signature
- Changing Message Format
- Introduction to the Address Book
- Adding a Contact
- Adding a Contact from an E-mail
- Editing and Deleting Contacts
- Viewing and Sorting Contacts
- Working in a Contact Window
- Creating a Contact Group
- Printing the Contacts List
- Creating new calendar
- Making new appointment
- Making meeting request
- Calendar arranging option
- Creating new task
- Categorize task
- Assigning new task
- Creating and Using Folders
- Managing Folders
- Using Instant Search
- Refining a Search
- Creating and Using Search Folders
- Modifying and Deleting Search Folders
- Sorting and Grouping Information
- Filtering Information
- Using Mailbox Cleanup
- Setting Rules in outlook
- Using Auto Archive
- Manually Archiving and Retrieving Information
- Importing Information
- Exporting Information
- Working with Personal Folders Files
- Using mail merge
No data found
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...