Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
Autocad 2D Commencing on 25 February 2024 (Classroom Training)
VB.Net Programming Commencing on 26 February 2024 (Classroom Training)
MS Office Basic Commencing on 04 March 2024 (Classroom Training)
Please Call/Whatsapp 96503505 for more details.
An all-round introduction to the most used programs involved in Graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator). This course is ideal for anyone looking to learn and develop their skills in digital design or simply study the effective use of visual design within communication. After this course, students will be able to design logos, brochures and flyers, create catalogs, magazines, and illustrations for books.
|Basic Computer knowledge
For alternate time slots, please call 63360244/96503505
Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding RGB and CMYK color modes
- Image size Vs. Resolution
- Pixel Aspect Ratio
- Bits per channel
- Alpha Channel
- Creating a new Photoshop file
- Making a Selection using the Marquee, Lasso
- Magic Wand & Quick Selection Tools
- Resizing and rotating a Selection
- Controlling the selection edge quality
- Understanding the different Selection Options
- Saving a Selection for future use
- Working with colors & gradient
- Layers basics
- Adding and removing layers
- Controlling layers visibility
- Changing stacking order of layers
- Organizing content with Layer Groups
- Introduction to Layer Styles
- Using Layer Styles with Layers
- Learning the fundamentals of text
- Understanding the different typing tools
- Creating beautiful text layout with Warped Text
- Applying Layer Styles to text
- Copying, pasting and clearing layer styles
- Bitmap and vector images
- Understanding the image resolution
- About the pixel logic understanding the image size
- Editing images, rotating an image
- Cropping an image, hiding instead of cropping
- Working with canvas size, duplicating an image
- Changing modes, making color adjustments levels
- Curves, brightness/contrast, hue/saturation
- Removing red-eyes in a photograph
- Blurring and Smoothening facial imperfections
- Sharpening and Increasing focus in fine details
- Adjusting a portrait’s Saturation and Tone
- Repairing an image with the Clone Stamp Tool
- Brightening and darkening part of an image
- Introducing Adobe Illustrator
- Starting Illustrator and opening a file
- Understanding the workspace
- Changing the view of artwork
- Navigating multiple artboards
- Arranging multiple documents
- Getting started, Selecting objects
- Aligning objects, Working with groups
- Exploring object arrangement
- Hiding and locking objects
- About color, Selecting colors Using swatches
- Working with color groups, Adjusting colors
- Color panel, Working with gradients
- Working with shapes, using pathfinder
- Editing and combining paths and shapes
- Working with drawing modes
- Using Image Trace to create shapes
- About type,Creating text, Type on a path
- Scaling and rotating type, Font, Font styles
- Formatting type, Line and character spacing
- Character and paragraph styles
- Getting started with the Pen tool
- Adding and deleting anchor points
- Working with curvature tool
- Working with curvature tool
- Create Gradient Mesh
- Coloring Gradient Mesh
- Adding & deleting Gradient Mesh points
- Using swatches with gradient Mesh
- Setting Artboard for designs
- Setting up of bleed and margin
- Making flyer layout designs
- Practice for making flyers & Brochures
No data found
|Basic Computer knowledge
|Please call 63360244/96503505
mail to email@example.com
We also provides flexible timing to meet the customer's requirement
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
Fantastic Course, Fantastic Education Centre & very friendly and supportive trainers. Would highly recommend G-TEC for the next course.
Excellent and well planned training program. The Instructor was able to answer the queries confidently. One of the best Java Programming training and ...
"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...