Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
* Chinese New Year Offer. 10% Off for Programming Courses & 7% Off for Multimedia & Ms Office Courses. Offer Extended till 04/02/2019
A. We make FULL REFUND for
- Non-commencement of Course for any reason on commencement date
- Termination of Course for any reason prior to the commencement date.
- Non-completion of Course for any reason by completion date
- Termination of Course for any reason before course completion.
Time Frame for Refund
Within 7 working days after notifying student.
- Entire amount of the Tuition Fees and Deposit; and
- Non-Tuition Fees and/or Additional Fees (Less any bank charges mentioned as per Standard Student Contract)
B. REFUND due to Student’s withdrawal
- Refund made within 7 days on receipt of notice of refund
Amount of Refund based on Student’s written notice of withdrawal given in Table below.
|% of [the aggregate amount of the Course Fees and Additional Fees paid under Clause 1.7 and 1.10]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received|
|75%||More than 30 days before the Commencement Date|
|50%||Before, but not more than 30 days before the Commencement Date|
|30%||After, but not more than 7 days after the Commencement Date|
|15%||More than 7 days after the Commencement Date, but not more than 15 days after the Commencement Date|
|0%||More than 15 days after the Commencement Date|
Registration fee and Material fee are not refundable
Note: - Registration Fee & Course Material Fee are not refundable. No refund for *short term courses, if the student attends more than 20% of the total course duration. If a student attends below 20% of total course duration and withdraws the course they are eligible for 30% refund. If a student withdraws short term course before commencement date 50% will be refunded from the paid fee.
*Short term Courses means courses below 50 hours duration.