Thank you so much Mr Raju. 2 Days of Class is super, worth it! Learned so much in a super short period of time. ...
Autocad Weekend Batch Commencing on 08 August 2021! Special Offer Available! Book Your Slot ASAP!
C++ Weekend Batch Commencing on 21 August 2021! Special Offer Available! Book Your Slot ASAP!
Please call on 96503505 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.More Info
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
The student is required to meet all entry requirements for the respective courses/ programs prior to submitting his/ her application for processing.
No GST Charged.
All local and foreign students are required to have 90% attendance to be considered for the exam.
(A) We make FULL REFUND for
- Non-commencement of Course for any reason on the commencement date.
- Termination of Course for any reason prior to the course commencement dates.
- Non-completion of Course for any reason by completion date.
- Termination of Course for any reason before course completion.
Time Frame for Refund: Within 7 working days after notifying student.
(a) The Entire amount of the Tuition Fees and Deposit.
(b) Non-Tuition Fees and/or Additional Fees.
(B) REFUND due to Student’s withdrawal.
Refund made within 7 days on receipt of notice of refund. The amount of Refund based on Student’s written notice of withdrawal given in Table below.(For Diploma Courses)
|% of [the aggregate amount of the Course Fees and Additional Fees paid received under Clause 1.7 and 1.10]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received|
|75%||More than 30 days before the Commencement Date|
|50%||Before, but not more than 30 days before the Commencement Date|
|30%||After, but not more than 7 days after the Commencement Date|
|15%||More than 7 days after the Commencement Date, but not more than 15 days after the Commencement Date|
|0%||More than 15 days after the Commencement Date|
Short Term Course
Note: - Registration Fee & Course Material Fee are not refundable. No refund for *short-term courses, if the student attends more than 20% of the total course duration. If a student attends below 20% of total course duration and withdraws the course they are eligible for 30% refund. If a student withdraws short-term course before commencement date 50% will be refunded from the paid fee.
Student’s personal information and particulars are solely for the purpose of completing course submission and will be keeping in strict conﬁdant.
Payment of Course Fees is to be made, at least 2 weeks prior to the course commencement date, by Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfer (in SINGAPORE DOLLARS) Cheque payee name G-TEC Computer Education Centre Pte Ltd".
We notify students at least seven (7) days in advance for any delay in course commencement date; such postponement is kept, within two (2) weeks. These Terms and Conditions are valid and supersede all previously published conditions of acceptance.
No variation of these conditions is valid unless agreed, in writing, by the Principal or a Director.
*Short term Courses means courses below 50 hours duration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED
- Students have to come to class regularly if not attending classes inform us 2 days before. Any emergency will be considered case by case (have to bring medical certificate if not feeling well). No replacement classes for missing classes without any serious reasons. (Short-term courses only).
- Fees have to be paid exactly by the due date mentioned in the fee receipt/contract (cannot consider students absent or postponing the lesson) for late payment there will be ﬁne of 20 dollars/Week.
- If you want installments there will be 10 dollar extra for each installment. (For all Short-term Courses)
- The school will provide only course materials; students should bring notebook, pen, ﬁle, bag etc.
- Students who enroll for programming courses with a project should submit the project within four weeks after the completion of course.
- Students who have enrolled for short-term courses with exam are entitled to attend the exam within two weeks after the completion of course.
- If a student is not attending the class continuously for one month without any written intimation. The school has the right to terminate his/ her enrolment.
- Please switch off your mobile phone in the class.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the lab.